Professional Learning Registration
We suggest that you use Google Chrome as your browser when using Frontline.
CLICK HERE to sign in to the new Frontline single login.
CLICK HERE courses available to educators outside of the Greece Cenrtal School District.
PROFESSIONAL LEARNING CALENDAR
CLICK HERE to see a calendar of upcoming voluntary professional learning opportunities.
CLICK HERE to see a calendar of upcoming required professional learning opportunities.
What is Frontline Professional Growth? (Formerly MyLearningPlan)
Frontline Professional Growth (Frontline PG), formerly My Learning Plan and Oasys, is a web-based application that centralizes the district professional learning and employee evaluations and serves as an efficient means to gather and maintain professional learning documents. Both internal and external staff can use Frontline PG to register for professional learning. Greece Central staff members also use Frontline PG to register for tuition reimbursement, conference registration and vouchering travel expenses.
Whether you are posting or registering for professional learning, this system is easy to use. You will have access to courses specifically developed for your employee group that can help you grow as a professional. If you need assistance, please contact the Professional Learning Center at 585-966-2130. Help documents are found in the MyFileLibrary section once you log into Frontline. You can find helpful directions on a variety of topics including but not limited to:
- How to complete a conference request form.
- How to complete a mentor log.
- How to print a sign in sheet.
- How to redeem points (GTA members only).
- How to upload an artifact to your employee evaluation.
- Download the travel expense voucher.
Related Videos & Podcasts:
- How to upload an artifact
- How to use the evidence collection tool
- How to use the evidence collection tool (updated) Must be logged into your Frontline account before link will work.
- GCSD Mentoring Program