This library of books and AV equipment is organized around:
- Knowledge of Students and Student Learning
- Knowledge of Content and Instructional Planning
- Instructional Practice
- Learning Environment
- Assessment for Student Learnng
- Professional Responsibilites and Collaboration
- Professonal Growth
You can also search by author, title or publisher. All of our library resources are integrated into your school library Destiny system. To learn how to check out our resources please view this brief How to log into Destiny Library Your user name and password is the same as your district log-in.
All media is sorted alphabetically by title. To view our loan policy or to request to borrow materials, click on the title you would like to borrow. Your requests will be sent to you via the interoffice mail, unless you type in the notes section that you will pick the item up.
Greece Public Schools, Greece Private Schools, Greece Pre-Schools and Greece Daycare Centers only.
As a Greece Central employee, you have access to books that you can download to a computer or an e-reader and read and listen to. You can type in a topic like feedback and the search will create a list of all the resources on feedback in the form of chapters in books or sections of books or maybe an entire book. You can save searches to your own library. Or, you can download a whole book and read the entire book. *This e-libray collection is provided at no cost to GCSD employees with funding from the New York State Teacher Centers.
2. To Log-in click on the sign-in with Google and then sign in with your Greece Google account.
3. The blue View All button sill show you all the book covers in our collection. The video linked here will walk you through all ofthe ways you might want to use this Professional Library.