Technology Support Services
The Greece Central School District Office of Technology utilizes best practice to leverage technology as a tool to communicate, collaborate, and create with others. This philosophy assists in accelerating student achievement and increasing efficiency of performance management systems. Our ultimate goal is alignment with the Envision Greece Strategic Plan. Click here to see our latest District Technology Plan
All GCSD employees including substitute positions are expected to use their assigned GCSD email and network accounts for official business.
- Must be completed online by non-employee. In the online form, use the email of building principal/department supervisor for first level approval. (more info)
- Only accessible while in the district. If outside the district, please call 585-966-2222.
Personal device internet access at work is often necessary. You can easily connect to the (hidden) "Student" wireless network. If you need to connect your personal laptop to the Staff network (for access to mapped drives, etc.), you will need to read and agree to the district usage policy.
GCSD Individual Web Filter Override Access Request Form (6460RF.19)
If you need individual access to a currently blocked website for educational purposes or for school related activities, this form is required.
GCSD District Wide Web Filter Website Block - Bypass Request Form (6460rf.18)
This form is needed if you’re requesting a website be allowed or blocked for the entire district.
- iPad - iTouch Educator Guidelines Consent Form (6460RF.23)
- iPad and iTouch Guidelines for Educators (6460RP.23)
- GCSD Network Data Storage Access Request Form (6460RF.15)
- GCSD Network Data Storage Access Request Procedures (6460RP.15)
Struggling with the Voicemail system? This document will help you configure voicemail settings.