Payments, Refunds & Balances

  • The District's goal is to provide each student access to nutritious, no-cost meals each school day. The free meal program does not include a la carte, vending, and snack items. Families will be responsible for these purchases.  For your convenience, money can be deposited directly into the child's school lunch account using one of the following methods:

    • Paying Online (preferred method): Visit to make payments, set up low-balance alert emails, and track transactions safely and securely anytime. A convenience fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose before you are charged.
      If you have questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly by calling 1-855-832-5226.  

    Answers to frequently asked questions about MySchoolBucks.  

    MySchoolBucks Fall 2023 Credit Card fee.

    • Students can pay cash directly at each cafeteria register. 
    • Students can pay with a check directly at each cafeteria register. Checks should be made payable to GCSD Food Service, and please include the student’s full name, room #, and two telephone numbers. (Reminder: a check must be for a minimum of $10.00. Any returned check will incur service charge penalties).

    Requesting a Refund
    If your child is graduating or moving out of Greece Central School District with excess funds in their school lunch account, you can request a refund or transfer it to a sibling. Please be aware that balances do carry over to the next school year.

    If you are unsure of your student’s balance, please log in to your MySchoolBucks account at or contact the Food Services Department.

    Refunds typically take up to 3 weeks to be processed, and a check is mailed to the address provided in your request form.

    Click here to  Request a Refund/Transfer Form 

    To print a paper form, Click here 

    Completed paper forms can be submitted via mail to:
    Greece CSD, Attn: Food Service Dept
    PO Box 300
    N. Greece, NY 14515 

    Email to or via fax to (585) 581-8225.

    Please call (585) 966-2467 with any questions or if you would like a paper copy of the form mailed to you.