Apply for Daycare, Private & Parochial Transportation
The Greece Central School District provides childcare transportation for students in kindergarten through grade 8.
- The daycare provider must be located within the Greece Central School District boundaries.
- Daycare locations out of the attendance zone will result in a longer bus ride.
CLICK HERE FOR THE DAYCARE TRANSPORTATION FORM.
All daycare request forms must be completed and sent to the Transportation Department prior to the April 15 deadline of each school year. Requests received after transportation routes are established will be approved on a space-available basis. We cannot guarantee that daycare requests received after July 1, will be implemented for the school opening.
- Parents/Guardians must have a consistent, five-day-a-week schedule for their child’s busing.
- Different morning pick up and afternoon drop off locations are allowable but must be consistent for all five days.
- Requests for daycare changes that occur during the school year that are in accordance with policies and procedures will be processed as soon as possible.
Please remember that even if your child’s daycare remains the same from year to year, you are still required to submit a new daycare application for the school year. Should your child change schools for any reason, a new daycare application must be completed. Otherwise your child’s bus stop will be based on the home address.
CLICK HERE FOR A PRIVATE/PAROCHIAL TRANSPORTATION FORM. Parents needing private and parochial or daycare transportation service for their children must file an application each year service is requested. Current residents who fail to request either of these services by the April 1 deadline are not guaranteed service at the opening of school.