Registering New Students
*Follow the instructions below to complete the electronic registration process.
PLEASE NOTE: Kindergarten Registration for Fall 2022 Opened in February.
*If you wish to complete the registration process by paper click here for instructions
Online Registration Process
Step 1: Gather Documents & Complete Forms
Before you begin the registration process, please gather the following documents and scan them to your device so you can upload them during the online registration process. You will also need to download the below forms, fill in the required information and save them to your device to upload when prompted as well.
(Instruction on how to save documents to your device can be found at the bottom of this page)
- Proof of Residency: Must be one of the following: Mortgage Statement, School or Property Tax Receipt, Lease Agreement, Closing documents
- Birth Certificate: If you don’t have the birth certificate, you can use a passport
- Parent Identification: License / Passport
- Immunization Record/ Most recent Physical
- Home Language Questionnaire: click here to download form
- Custody Disclosure Form: click here to download form
- Release of Records: click here to download form
- Health Forms: click here to download form
- Report Card/Transcript from last school attended.
- IEP/504 Plan.
Step 2: Registration
Once you have all your documents and forms saved to your device click the below link to to complete the online registration:
Important: Your registration is not complete until the registration and all documentation has been approved by the District Registrar.
For questions about residency or other registration requirements, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (585) 966-2230.