GCSD K-12 Registration

  • 1. General Information

    Once you have completed & saved all of the forms and documents below to your device, you can begin the online registration process by clicking the link at the bottom of this page. You will be prompted throughout the registration process to upload your documentation. 
    * Click here for instructions on scanning documents.*

    Greece Central requires the following information:

    • Parent information - address(es), cell phone numbers, email addresses, and work numbers, if applicable.
    • Student information - demographic and health/medication information.
    • Emergency contact information - names, addresses, and phone numbers.
    • Doctor information - name, practice name, address, phone number, and fax number.
    • Medical information - diagnosis and medications, if applicable.

    2. Parent/Guardian Proof of Residency
    Your current lease, mortgage statement, deed, or school tax receipt is preferred. Full-page documents are needed; please do not submit partial documents or envelopes. 

    Shared housing: If you cannot provide proof of residency in your name, you can request a  Shared Housing Affidavit by calling 585-966-2472. You can then upload the completed NOTARIZED form as your proof of residency.

    Purchasing a house: Submit your closing statement.

    3. Parent/Guardian Photo ID

    The district requires photo identification of the student's parent/guardian. Acceptable forms of ID include:
    • Your driver’s license or non-driver identification card
    • Passport

    4. Student Birth Certificate or Passport

    The district requires birth verification for each student you are registering. Contact the Student Registration Office at 585-966-2230 if you are unable to provide one of these documents.

    5. Current Physical & Immunization Records

    The district requires current physical and immunization records for each student.  
    • Note to parents/guardians registering for the 2023-24 school year: A current physical and immunization report are requested at the time of registration. If your child has a physical scheduled between now and the start of school, the school nurse will need a copy of the updated records before your child can start school. Immunizations are required to enter school.   

    6. Required Forms

    After clicking on each form, complete the form, download and save to your device. You will be prompted to upload each form during the online registration process. 

    • Most recent report card for all students. For students in grades 9-12, also include your student's transcript and a copy of your student's current schedule.
    • IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable (special education)
    • Note to parents registering a kindergartner for the first time: If your child has been approved for school-aged special education services by a district other than Greece, please include the IEP or 504 Plan.

    Make sure you select the correct year

    Online Registration


    How to Request Transportation For a Newly Enrolled Student

    If your child is in grades K-8 and will need transportation to/from a child care provider, private, parochial or charter school, you have 30 days from the date your child is registered to request these services. These forms can only be completed once your child is registered for school and will only be valid for the current school year. Click here to complete an electronic child care transportation request form

    Families of returning students must submit new child care, private, parochial and charter school transportation requests by April 1 every year, even if their transportation needs will remain the same. Failure to submit a request by the deadline will result in your child being assigned to the closest existing bus stop without