Senior Office Staff: Room 243
Mr. David Hoffman, Assistant Principal (966-4163)
Mrs. Jule Dieter, Unit Office Secretary (966-4162)
Senior Counselors: Room 107/109
Ms. Tasia Ortiz - last names A - Go (966-4057)
Mr. David Carletta - last names Gr - Pa (966-4058)
Ms. Nicole Berardo-Nitsch - last names Pe - Z (966-4053)
Mr. James Kinsella - Room 118
Ms. Ashley Baker - Room 224
Cap and Gown Pickup
Jostens will be in the cafeteria May 19th during lunches for students to pickup their caps and gowns. Cash only if you haven't already paid. Thank you
Graduation Rehearsal (mandatory)
Thursday, June 23rd @ 10:00 am in the GPAC
Class of 2022 Graduation
Saturday, June 25 @ 9:30 am in the GPAC
2022 Junior/Senior Gala will be held on Saturday, June 4th from 5:00pm to 10:00pm at the RIT Inn and Conference Ctr. Tickets will be on sale May 2nd through May 6th in the cafeteria during lunches (10:20am-12:20pm). The cost is $40.00 per person. CASH ONLY. See below for Gala documents (Gala Information, requirements, Gala permission slips and Gala promises). All permission slips are due to room 243 by April 29th.
Senior Class Breakfast
The Senior Class breakfast will be held on the morning of Friday, June 10th from 7:30am-9:00am, before leaving for Sea Breeze. This event will take place on the Athena Campus and will be of no charge to the students.
Senior Trip to Seabreeze
The Senior trip to Seabreeze will take place on Friday, June 10th (right after the Senior Breakfast) from 9:30am to 5:00pm. Students will arrive back at Athena High School around 5:30pm.
- Tickets will be on sale beginning May 2nd through May 6th in the cafeteria during lunches (10:20am-12:20pm). The cost of the trip is $15 per person. CASH ONLY. This includes: Ticket to the park and a picnic lunch. After May 6th, tickets will be available to purchase in the 12th Grade Unit Office until May 20th.
- PRIOR to purchasing a ticket, all students must complete and turn in a signed Permission Slip to the 12th Grade Unit Office, Room 243. The permission slip is attached to this letter.
- The school is legally responsible for your son/daughter on school sponsored trips; therefore, we do not grant permission for students to drive to or from these school sponsored events.
See below for requirements and permission slips.
The school pictures are ready for parents and students to view and order.
GREECE ATHENA HIGH SCHOOL
Event Code: FE162821
YOUR PHOTOS ARE READY! Good news! JostensPIX was recently at your school to photograph picture day,
and your student's photos are now available for viewing and ordering!
Click on the button below to get started.
VIEW AND ORDER PHOTOS HERE
PHOTOS NOT APPEARING IN YOUR GALLERY?
FIND YOUR STUDENT USING EVENT CODE: FE162821
DID YOU KNOW?
- You can personalize your photos with a variety of backgrounds and
- Photos are shipped directly to your home
- High-res digital downloads are available
- If you have more than one child, you can order together and pay