Senior Yearbook Information!
SENIOR PICTURES: DUE Friday, November 19th, 2021
Please make sure your photographer is aware of our requirements for publication in the Athena Yearbook. The portrait must meet all of the requirements listed below or it will not be included in the yearbook:
- Digital image only! High resolution, .jpg file preferred. Make sure the title of the image file includes the first and last name of the senior!
- Image must be in full color. No blank and white or sepia tone photos will be accepted.
- The pose can be your choice but is subject to administrator approval. Full body length poses are not recommended as subjects appear to be quite small in the photo.
- Clothing must comply with the student dress code in the GCSD Code of Conduct. Students MAY NOT wear:
- Apparel promoting products or activities that are illegal for use by minors.
- Emblems, badges, symbols, signs, words, objects or pictures on clothing or jewelry communicating a message that is racist, sexist or otherwise derogatory, represents gang membership or affiliation, or approves, advances or provokes any form of religious, racial or sexual harassment and/or violence against other individuals.
- Swimsuits, except as required by a class or athletic practice.
- Any item that can be considered dangerous or could be used as a weapon.
- Potential photographers which you may consider include Clix Portrait Studios, Capture the Joy Photography, Keepsake Photography, Suzanne Neace Photography, and Laney Photography. Please remember to schedule your appointment early to meet the November 19th deadline.
Submit your senior picture using the Google Form link below.
SENIOR QUOTES: DUE Friday, November 19th, 2021
Seniors, it's time to begin thinking about your senior quote! All senior quotes must meet the requirements below or they will not be included in the yearbook:
- Senior quotes must be school-friendly and appropriate. We will be checking all senior quotes submitted.
- Quotes can be no more than 160 characters including quotation marks, spaces, punctuation, and the name of the person or source being quoted.
- No senior quotes will be accepted after the deadline listed above!
Submit your senior quote using the Google Form link below.
BABY ADS: DUE Friday, November 19th, 2021
Parents and/or guardians, you can give your child a lasting memory and wishes for their future by placing a Baby Ad in the 2022 Athena High School Yearbook! You will be able to include a favorite/memorable photo of your child along with a personal message. Don’t miss out on this chance to send an everlasting message to your soon-to-be-graduate! Baby Ads must have the following components completed and submitted by the due date or the ad will not be run in the yearbook:
- The Baby Ad Submission Google Form must be completed if you are interested in having your ad included in the yearbook.
- Images can be submitted either as a hard copy or electronically through the Baby Ad Submission Google Form or on a flash drive or CD (.jpg file preferred). Hard copy images will be given back to the student after they have been scanned in by the yearbook committee.
- Messages should be no more than 30 words long.
- $45 payment submitted for the Baby Ad must be turned in by the due date listed below in the Athena Yearbook Submission Envelope. Payment methods accepted are cash or checks made payable to Greece Athena Yearbook. Photos submitted without the $45 payment will not be placed in the yearbook.
- You must indicate on the Athena Yearbook Senior Envelope that you have completed the Baby Ad Submission Google Form.
Submit your baby ad using the Google Form link below.